Friday, December 13, 2013

Don't Be Deterred by Predictions of Snow

According to weather.com, between 9 a.m. and noon tomorrow, there's a 30 percent chance of a few snow showers. From noon to 3 p.m., there's a 60 to 70 percent chance of light snow. Real snow won't begin until late afternoon, so do not despair. The weather will not rob you if the rare opportunity to see It's a Wonderful Life on the big screen.

Tomorrow morning at 9:30, the Friends of Fairview Cinema 3 invite you to the theater in Fairview Plaza for Breakfast and a Movie. Watch a classic American holiday film while enjoying a classic American holiday breakfast--freshly brewed coffee and freshly baked coffee cake. A donation of $25 is requested to help Fairview Cinema 3 purchase the digital equipment needed to survive and stay in business. Enjoy the happy ending that takes place in Bedford Falls while helping to make another happy ending happen right here in Hudson.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment