Sunday, January 12, 2014

Remember Alan Wilzig?

The man who outraged people in Taghkanic and throughout the county by building a track on his land for racing motorcycles and whose chef and property manager is now the supervisor from Taghkanic is in the news again. An article that appeared Friday in the New York Post, "I introduced the real 'Wolf' to his Duchess,'" reports that Wilzig "wasn't happy with the nerdy portrayal of himself" in The Wolf of Wall Street. Wilzig, who takes credit for introducing Jordan Belfort, played by Leonardo DiCaprio, to his second wife, Nadine, is quoted in the article as saying, "They fictionalized my brief cameo in this story by making me super-dork. My friend who makes films saw a preview . . . and told me they emphatically do NOT show me bringing her to the party in my Red Ferrari Testarossa that I was driving then (she was out to dinner in HIS white TR the next night)."

No comments:

Post a Comment