Sunday, January 25, 2015

Not Even Six Degrees of Separation

MICROPOLITION DIARY

"Micropolitan Diary" is Gossips' homage to and blatant imitation of "Metropolitan Diary" in the New York Times. The term micropolitan was coined because Hudson is a metropolis in microcosm.
Dear Diary,
Truth be told, I am not a great fan of Facebook. I rely on it to keep up with my nieces and nephews in Michigan but use it mostly to post pictures of my dog. The more Facebook friends I acquire, the more posts I have to scroll through, often wondering how they ended up on my home page. Today the social networking paid off. I got to see a picture of First Lady Michelle Obama stepping off Air Force One in India wearing a Bibhu Mohapatra ensemble, because, I discover, Bibhu and I have sixteen mutual friends!
      COPYRIGHT 2015 CAROLE OSTERINK

2 comments:

  1. "The term micropolitan was coined because Hudson is a metropolis in microcosm."

    New we have an image to work towards !

    ReplyDelete