- Duncan Calhoun, President--Co-owner of The Barlow Hotel and The Croff House
- Brian Stickles, Vice President--Assistant vice president for commercial lending and business development at the Bank of Greene County
- Eileen Halloran, Treasurer--Former treasurer for the City of Hudson
- Christine Jones, Secretary--Vendor at the Hudson Farmers Market, founder of the Indoor Farmers Market, and co-founder of the Hudson Children's Book Festival Literacy Fund
- Alex Petraglia--Development and marketing coordinator at the Hudson Opera House
- Bart Delaney--Former Fifth Ward alderman
- Bob Rasner--Proprietor of the B&B The Inn at 34
- Carolyn Lawrence--Associate broker with Gary DiMauro Real Estate and proprietor of Hudson B&B
- Claudia DeStefano, ex officio--Common Council president
- Don Moore--Third Ward supervisor and former Common Council president
- John Gilstrap--Formerly executive vice president for expansion and attraction of business for Empire State Development
- Tiffany Martin Hamilton, ex officio--Mayor of Hudson
Wednesday, February 8, 2017
Who's on the Board?
The discussion of redevelopment of the Kaz warehouse site has brought increased attention to the Hudson Development Corporation and the role it will play in shaping the future of the waterfront. What happens with that site will alter the character of the immediate neighborhood and influence what else happens in the entire waterfront area. For this reason, it seems reasonable to want to know who is on the HDC Board. So, Gossips asked and now shares that information.