Friday, December 8, 2017

Gossips Is Experiencing Technical Difficulties

To everyone who has come to rely on receiving an email notification whenever a new post appears on Gossips, my apologies.


For reasons unknown, I am unable to send email from Outlook, where all your email addresses are stored in my Address Book. Until I can resolve the problem, whenever there is something new on Gossips, I will be posting the link on the Gossips of Rivertown Facebook page

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but please keep reading Gossips!
COPYRIGHT 2017 CAROLE OSTERINK

1 comment:

  1. Carole, I was receiving similar "Mail Delivery Failure" notices the last couple of days and have heard from others complaining of the same thing. Could be a vast right-wing conspiracy -- or something worse: Russian hackers. Who's going to investigate? --pm

    ReplyDelete