Thursday, July 2, 2026

Cidiot Guide to Columbia County

Mat Zucker just released a new episode of his popular podcast Cidiot. Titled "Summer Like a Local," it's intended for visitors to Columbia County (Zucker partnered with Columbia County Tourism on this episode), but it's is also a useful reminder to us locals of all the amazing things life in Columbia County provides. 


Read about the new episode here: "Cidiot Podcast Partners with Columbia Tourism Board for Summer Visitors." Listen to the new episode here.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Carole. The episode shares my favorite spot (so far) across the county - with voices from several towns. I know we get stuck in our routines but I like seeing more and more, always more to find here. We moved up from Dutchess only 2 years or so and so much is different and new to find. I’m addicted to Columbia Land Conservancy properties. I’m trying to visit each one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredible episode and series.

    Thank you for bridging towns and communities, and showing how to be curious and courteous.

    Hudson is so lucky to have you (and your podcast).

    ReplyDelete