Saturday, July 3, 2010

Hudson on TV

I can't say that I have ever watched the teen drama Gossip Girl, but I learned last night that in this season's final episode, Jenny (that's Jenny in the picture, played by Taylor Momsen), one of the show's protagonists, after a disastrous series of events that included losing her virginity with her friend Blair's boyfriend, leaves the elite Constance Billard School and the Upper East Side to finish high school in Hudson, where her mother, who ran off with a European aristocrat, now lives.

I don't know about you, but I just may tune in next season to see how Jenny is faring here in Hudson.

2 comments:

  1. Will she be getting a part-time job at Wendy's?

    Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait! Does the show have anyone wanting to run for Hudson school board? Rather, does the show need a technical advisor?

    --pm

    ReplyDelete