Monday, June 2, 2014

Nothing Is Ever Easy . . . Not Even Doing Nothing

If you notice a change in the design of Gossips, it is not intentional. Since acquiring a patent for using background noise to target advertising, Google has been likened to "Big Brother." Well, Gossips had its own freaky "Big Brother" Google experience this afternoon when, for no apparent reason, a new format was imposed on the content of this blog, and not a very attractive one at that. It has taken the better part of the past four hours to get back to the design I created for Gossips four and a half years ago, and it's still not quite there. So, bear with me, dear readers.

1 comment:

  1. These days, I have a big brother experience every time I log into Facebook, or Linkdin, or do a google search, or send an email on Yahoo, or watch a tv show on hulu. Its starting to harsh my internet high.

    ReplyDelete