Tuesday, July 21, 2026

More About the Dunn

Late this afternoon, the Register-Star published an article by Spenser Walsh about the current situation with the Dunn warehouse: "Brewing Co. will continue with Dunn restoration after grant loss." 


In the article, Kaitlin Armocida, operations manager for Hudson Brewing Company, is quoted as saying: 
We had put together a budget that I think was very reasonable and very attainable which included this grant. Not having it takes a chunk out of the budget, but it's not, in our opinion, an insurmountable amount, but it does require us to go back to the drawing board a little to figure out how we want to fill in those missing funds.

2 comments:

  1. 👏

    I am super-excited to see that the get-shit-done-anyway attitude hasn't yet entirely left Hudson. Good on HBC for having the spunk to pull through even in the face of adversity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to Hudson Brewing for hanging in there. I'm hoping that in the long term so much good development happens on the waterfront that it becomes apparent to even the dimmest bulbs around here that we need to get rid of Colarusso's noxious operation.

    ReplyDelete