What is not so well known is that in the 1850s Davis was commissioned to refit and expand another house in Hudson--the house on the northwest corner of Fourth and Union streets.
The work done on the house, following Davis's design, was quite extensive. The roof was raised to create a third story, and a cornice with brackets was added. A porch was added to the north facade, and an addition to the house was created, with an overhang at the rear supported a series of exquisitely graceful brackets.
Catharine and George inherited the house, and, at some point, they deeded it to the First Presbyterian Church. When Yeisley retired in 1926, after serving as the church's minister for fifty years, the house continued to be used as the parsonage until the end of the 1980s, when the building was sold.