Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Introducing Freddy

He is a regular at the Hudson Dog Park, he has met many people and dogs on the street and at the Hudson Farmers' Market, he is known to my Facebook friends, but today, when we celebrate two months together, it's time to introduce him to my Gossips readers. 

Meet Freddy, the nine-year-old blue Border Collie I am blessed to have in my life.


Freddy is a rescue, but it is he who rescued me from the sorrow that consumed me after the death of Joey. Freddy is the sweetest and most gentle of dogs and a worthy successor to Joey, and William before him, in the demanding role of "Gossips Dog."

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful dog ! Best of luck in your new home Freddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is wonderful that you have chosen an older dog. They are often overlooked. But, adult dogs don't need as much training and don't surprise an adopter by growing bigger than planned. And, of course, they can see eye to eye with their new companions.
    Welcome Freddy. You are a lucky dog. ARF.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how wonderful!! I can't wait to meet him!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet, so glad you found another lovely companion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've had the pleasure of meeting Freddy a couple of times! Beautiful dog! I'm glad you and Freddy have found each other!

    ReplyDelete