COPYRIGHT 2026 CAROLE OSTERINK
Friday, August 21, 2026
A Comment on Comments
This post is specifically for the people commenting as "New Resident" and "Gossips Queen" (really?). In the past, I have been tolerant of people using pseudonyms to comment on The Gossips of Rivertown. People have their own reasons for wanting to keep their identity secret, and I can respect that. More than a year ago, however, I declared a moratorium on new pseudonyms. If you are in fact new residents or readers new to Gossips, you can be forgiven for not knowing that. For this reason, I have published some of your initial comments, but I will not be doing that in the future. Please comment using your real name. If you feel you must use a pseudonym, introduce yourself in an email and let me know who is behind the pseudonym: carole@gossipsofrivertown.com.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment