City Hall has made the following announcement:
Mid-Hudson Fiber is experiencing a widespread internet outage, which they've been working to remedy since 6 a.m. City Hall is open, but able to offer only limited services as all computer systems and phones are down. We will provide updates from Mid-Hudson Fiber as they become available.
About two months ago, after years of reliable service, MHC/MHF switched my household wifi service from an underground cable to one overhead, about 75 feet long from the alley, which sure seemed like a step in the wrong direction. They told me it had to be done. Just one week later my wifi went down, so I had to wait 36 hours for a technician to replace something they had just installed that failed. The technician was not the same guy who installed the new system. Plus, with the new set up, every time I opened my laptop, I had to connect to the wifi. They told me it was my computer that needed updating. For years I never had any problems with their service. Now this. They are/were a tiny cable television service provider that is now in way over its head (with fiber lines overhead). They should certainly lose City Hall's business after this snafu and the previous recent one, and they will certainly lose a whole lot more customers. This might just sink MHC. It's sad, because the other options out there are not at all local.
ReplyDeleteIt’s an outage of the MHC fiber service that is affecting customers throughout both twin counties. Third once since Saturday.
ReplyDeleteMHC ... I've had no phone service going on day 3 ...
ReplyDelete