As we move deeper into the holiday season and closer to the end of the year, here are the meetings that are happening this week.
- On Monday, December 6, the Tourism Board meets at 7:00 p.m. The agenda for the meeting can be found here. Click here to join the meeting on Zoom.
- On Tuesday, December 7, the Conservation Advisory Council meets at 6:00 p.m. No agenda is available for the meeting, nor has the link to the Zoom meeting been published.
- On Wednesday, December 8, the Hudson Industrial Development Agency (IDA) meets at 1:00 p.m. The Pocketbook Factory project is certain to be on the agenda, and it likely the IDA will take a vote on approving the application for tax abatements. Click here to join the Zoom meeting.
- At 6:00 p.m. on Wednesday, December 8, the Hudson Housing Authority Board of Commissioners holds its monthly meeting. The meeting is likely to provide an update on the plans for the redevelopment of HHA properties. Click here to join the Zoom meeting,
- On Saturday, December 11, there is a community input gathering event at Henry Hudson Riverfront Park that seems only to have been announced on Instagram.
The announcement from Future Hudson on Instagram provides this information:
Our friends at the Hudson Valley Collaborative and eDESIGN DYNAMICS are partnering with the City of Hudson to develop a design for the *Henry Hudson Riverfront Park.*
As a waterfront community on the estuary, Hudson has the opportunity to engage in a nature-based design process that will enhance the waterfront as both intertidal ecosystem and active recreational shoreline.
During our year-long process we look forward to working with the community at every step from collecting ideas and site knowledge to finalizing a design framework for an urban riverfront park that regenerates the shoreline, responds to climate change, and maintains recreational access that is critical to the Hudson community.
During this process, we will consider plans and resources previously collected and published by many stakeholders who envisioned the waterfront previously. The final outcome is a design that can be implemented by the City in the future.
Look out for announcements for upcoming public events to learn about the project and participate.
- December 2021
Gather Community Input
- April 2022
Share Preliminary Designs for Feedback
- July 2022
Share Final Designs for Feedback
- Sept 2022
Share Final Report
This Saturday's input gathering event takes place rain, snow, or shine from 1:00 to 3:00 p.m. at Henry Hudson Riverfront Park.
COPYRIGHT 2021 CAROLE OSTERINK