According to HCSD superintendent Maria Suttmeier, the spirit in which the invitation is being extended to the public is "a better understanding of the vision of both the school district and community." Common Council president Don Moore will moderate the panel discussion, which concludes with a forty-minute public forum.
Here's the agenda:
- 6:00–6:05 Opening Remarks (Moderator Donald Moore, Common Council President)
- 6:05-6:15 Hudson/Catskill Partnership Vision (Superintendent Maria Suttmeier, Hudson City Schools, and Superintendent Kathleen Farrell, Catskill Central Schools)
- 6:15-6:35 The Bridge ALP (Superintendent Bruce Potter, Berkshire Union Free Schools)
- 6:35-6:45 The Bridge Financials (Superintendent Bruce Potter, Berkshire Union Free Schools, and School Business Executive Robert Yusko, Hudson City Schools)
- 6:45-7:30 Public Forum (Moderator Donald Moore)