Gossips doesn't often wade into national politics, but I am inspired to do so this morning. It began with reading that yesterday, at a rally at the White House, Donald Trump urged a few hundred of his supporters, "We've got to vote these people into oblivion."
|Photo: Samuel Corum|Getty Images|
- He pulled out of a relief bill and then decided he wanted negotiations again.
- He pulled out of the debate.
- He criticized [Michigan governor] Gretchen Whitmer after it was revealed she was the target of a kidnapping and perhaps murder plot.
- He called on his Attorney General to indict Barack Obama and Joe Biden.
- He called on his Secretary of State to declassify thousands of Hillary Clinton's emails.
- He called Kamala Harris a "monster."
COPYRIGHT 2020 CAROLE OSTERINK
And then there's this, which appeared in the Boston Globe yesterday: "Please. Just make Trump stop."
Post a Comment