Saturday, July 7, 2018

Now You See It, Now You Don't

This morning, when I drove the 300 block of Allen Street on my way to the cemetery for Joey's morning walk, I noticed that the positioning of the Galvan Foundation sign in front of 335 Allen Street had been altered. No longer was it parallel to the sidewalk. Instead, it was set at an angle, so it would be more visible to drivers approaching from the west. I thought about going back to take a picture but didn't.

This afternoon, I got a tip from a reader that the sign was gone altogether, and, lo and behold, it was.

I don't know what transpired to make this happen, but when I find out, I will definitely share the information.
COPYRIGHT 2018 CAROLE OSTERINK

2 comments:

  1. I said it was a temporary sign...fast temporary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny, Leonardo. "Fast temporary," a new term for signage art.

    ReplyDelete