You can click on the map to enlarge it and print your own copy. Or you can pick up a copy of the map at any of the following places:
- Nolita Café, 454 Warren Street
- The Secret Gardener, 250 Warren Street
- Hudson Hall at the historic Hudson Opera House, 327 Warren Street
- Hudson Area Library, 51 North Fifth Street
- Pondside Nursery, 5918 Route 9G
The garden tour is free, but there will be an opportunity at each garden to show your appreciation by making a contribution to the Hudson Parks Conservancy.
From 5 to 7 p.m. on Sunday, the Hudson Parks Conservancy is hosting a Parks Party at The Secret Gardener, 250 Warren Street. The party celebrates the launch of the Hudson Parks Conservancy, whose goal is to partner with the City of Hudson in maintaining and improving Hudson's parks, to ensure that these most democratic of spaces enrich the lives of all Hudsonians and are a source of community pride. Click here for more information about the Parks Party and to RSVP.
COPYRIGHT 2018 CAROLE OSTERINK