In 1905. St. Mary's Academy stood at the corner of Allen and Third streets, and St. Mary's Church stood at the corner of Montgomery and Third. These pictures of the two buildings are from the booklet Illustrated Hudson, N.Y.
|St. Mary's Academy|
|St. Mary's Church|
The church moved to their monumental new Gothic building at the corner of East Allen and East Court streets in 1930. The old church building was destroyed by fire in March 1950. Thanks to city historian Pat Fenoff for providing the information about the fate of the old church and to John Cody for providing this picture of the building from a slightly different vantage point.