- On Monday, March 27, the Housing Trust Fund Board meets at 6:00 p.m. The meeting is a hybrid, taking place in person at the Central Fire Station, 77 North Seventh Street, and on Zoom. Click here to join the meeting remotely.
- On Tuesday, March 28, Hudson Development Corporation (HDC) holds its annual meeting at noon. The meeting takes place in person only at 1 North Front Street.
- On Wednesday, March 29, the Hudson Industrial Development Agency (IDA) holds a special to review and consider the annual audit and other annual compliance documents. The meeting, which is a hybrid, takes place at 9:00 a.m. in person at 1 City Centre, Suite 301, and on Zoom. Click here to join the meeting remotely.
- Also on Wednesday, March 29, the Columbia County Housing Advisory Board is hosting a Landlord/Tenants Rights Forum from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. in the library at Hudson High School, 215 Harry Howard Avenue. The topics to be covered are:
- Landlord/tenant law
- Landlord/tenant rights and responsibilities
- Eviction process and small claims court
- Section 8 housing voucher choice program
- Rental and landlord insurance
- Health and safety issues
- On Thursday, March 30, the Common Council Events Committee, whose only reason for existence is to dole out $30,000 to "events and projects that encourage the marketing of Hudson as a destination for overnight and day-trip visitors," meets at 6:00 p.m. The meeting is a hybrid, taking place in person at the Central Fire Station, 77 North Seventh Street, and on Zoom. Click here to join the meeting remotely.
|Photo: David McIntyre | Chronogram|
COPYRIGHT 2023 CAROLE OSTERINK