- Michelle Hughes, co-manager and director of development for Rolling Grocer 19
- Kendra Home, real estate development project manager for RUPCO, a nonprofit housing and community developer based in Kingston
- Kevin Irby, director at Threadspan, a multi-stakeholder collaborative "seeking to contribute to the emergence of a regenerative Hudson Valley"
- Maureen Boutin, associate director of Workforce NY at Columbia-Greene Community College
- Linda Kelley, chair of the Westside Neighborhood Initiative in Pittsfield, Massachusetts, a resident-driven initiative focused on building economic opportunity for all
If you missed Future Hudson's first event, "What Makes Hudson a Great City? A Focus on Urban Planning," the video of that meeting can be viewed here.
COPYRIGHT 2019 CAROLE OSTERINK