- On Tuesday, March 17, the Common Council Finance Committee meets at 5:30 p.m. at City Hall. One of the things to be considered is taking $3,200 from the fund balance to reupholster the benches in the Council Chamber at City Hall.
- At 7:00 p.m. on Tuesday, March 17, the full Council holds its regular monthly meeting. Among the things to be voted on are extending the agreement for the Shared Services Response Team, having Cheryl Roberts do a 90-minute training session for the Planning Board, hiring a new dog control officer, creating an emergency access road from the Hudson City Cemetery to Mount Ray Estates, reupholstering the benches in the Council Chamber, overriding the mayor's veto of the resolution to do a vacancy study, and amending the lodging tax law to defund the Tourism Board.
- On Wednesday, March 18, the DRI Committee meets at 2:30 p.m. at City Hall. It is expected that the RFP (request for proposal) for a master plan for the "Historic Fishing Village," a.k.a. the Shacks, will be one of the topics of discussion.
|Photo: Bill Huston|
- Also on Wednesday, March 18, the Zoning Board of Appeals meets at 6:00 p.m. at City Hall.
- On Thursday, March 19, the Common Council Economic Development Committee meets at 6:00 p.m. at City Hall.
- On Friday, March 20, the Tourism Board holds its first publicly noticed meeting at 6:00 p.m. at City Hall.
COPYRIGHT 2020 CAROLE OSTERINK