In Columbia County, however, the number of people hospitalized with COVID-19 is still climbing.
Here are the numbers released today by the Columbia County Department of Health. Since yesterday, there are three more positive cases and two more people in the hospital. There have also been three more recoveries.
As of 12 p.m. on April 26, 2020:
- Columbia County has had 13 community members that have passed away from COVID-19
- 152 positive cases of COVID-19
- 77 of the 152 cases have recovered from COVID-19
- 15 of the positive cases are hospitalized, 3 of those hospitalized are in the ICU
- We have received 1,154 test results completed for Columbia County residents
- 142 residents are under mandatory quarantine and 24 under precautionary quarantine
I certainly don't wish to be an alarmist, but our Governor did warn that "upstate NY" is not following "downstate NY" and the precautions to stem the growth of the virus. I will continue to wear my mask, social distance and use disinfectants throughout this year. I fear there are more infections and deaths to come.ReplyDelete