As of 2 p.m., April 11, 2020:
- 87 positive cases of COVID-19
- Seven community members have passed away from COVID-19. One additional person has passed at CMH from COVID-19 originating from outside the Twin Counties.
- 32 of the 87 cases have recovered from COVID-19
- 8 of the positive cases are hospitalized, 2 of those are in the ICU
- We have received 607 test results completed for Columbia County residents
- 92 residents are under mandatory quarantine and 23 under precautionary quarantine
- There are 13 residents with suspected, not tested cases
The increase in the number of new cases each day over the past week shows no particular pattern.