The Columbia County Department of Health has released its numbers for today. The number of positive cases is now 84, one more than yesterday. There have been two more deaths but no more recoveries since yesterday. It was learned from the mayor's virtual town hall this afternoon that there are ten confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the City of Hudson.
As of 2:30 p.m., April 10, 2020:
We are sad to report that we have a sixth and a seventh community member [that has] passed away from COVID-19.
- 84 positive cases of COVID-19
- 32 of the 84 cases have recovered from COVID-1
- 8 of the positive cases are hospitalized, 2 of those are in the ICU
- We have received 596 test results completed for Columbia County residents
- 92 residents are under mandatory quarantine and 23 under precautionary quarantine
- There are 12 residents with suspected, not tested cases
Post a Comment