As of 2:30 p.m., April 10, 2020:
We are sad to report that we have a sixth and a seventh community member [that has] passed away from COVID-19.
- 84 positive cases of COVID-19
- 32 of the 84 cases have recovered from COVID-1
- 8 of the positive cases are hospitalized, 2 of those are in the ICU
- We have received 596 test results completed for Columbia County residents
- 92 residents are under mandatory quarantine and 23 under precautionary quarantine
- There are 12 residents with suspected, not tested cases