The Columbia County Department of Health has released the numbers for today. There are two more people have tested positive for COVID-19 since yesterday, and seven more people have recovered. Fortunately, no one has died from the coronavirus since yesterday.
As of 3 p.m. on April 16, 2020:
Tomorrow, the CCDOH will release its breakdown of COVID-19 cases by municipality, and we will find out how many of the 102 positive cases are residents of Hudson.
- 10 community members have passed away from COVID-19
- 102 positive cases of COVID-19
- 49 of the 102 cases have recovered from COVID-19
- 10 of the positive cases are hospitalized, 3 of those are in the ICU
- We have received 779 test results completed for Columbia County residents
- 76 residents are under mandatory quarantine and 10 under precautionary quarantine
- There are 6 residents with suspected, not tested cases
Post a Comment