- Today, Monday, April 20, the HDC Emergency Task Force meets at 3:00 p.m. Access to the Zoom meeting is here. The meeting ID is 977 6565 2202; the password is 013888. Dial in by phone at 929 205 6099.
- On Tuesday, April 21, the HDC Emergency Cultural Task Force, tasked with exploring ideas for protecting and perpetuating Hudson's arts and culture community during and after the COVID-19 crisis, is meeting on Zoom at 3:00 p.m. Access to the meeting is here. The meeting ID is 972 7312 5560; the password is 009933.
- Also on Tuesday, April 21, the Common Council Finance Committee meets at 5:30 p.m. and the full Council holds its regular monthly meeting at 7:00 p.m. It is expected that the only access to these meetings will be the live stream available here.
- On Wednesday, April 22, there are two Common Council committee meetings: Public Works and Parks at 5:00 p.m. and Legal at 6:15 p.m. It is expected that there will be live stream access to both meetings here.
- On Friday, April 24, Mayor Kamal Johnson is holding another virtual town hall meeting at 2:00 p.m. Information for accessing that meeting is not yet available.
Monday, April 20, 2020
Virtual Meetings of Interest in the Week Ahead
It's been five weeks now since Mayor Kamal Johnson issued his first State of Emergency order canceling all nonessential city meetings, but Council meetings and other meetings continue in a virtual format. The week ahead--the sixth week of social isolation--is filled with meetings that merit attention.