Another appendage to a historic building in Hudson is coming down. The demolition of the garage added to the Armory in 1957 began today.
The original plan was to build a two-story "medical wing" on the footprint of the garage, but that plan has been abandoned. If there are plans for using the vacant space left when the garage is gone (for parking perhaps?), they have not been made public. When the Planning Board--then still a Planning Commission--reviewed and approved the site plan, the new addition was part of the plan.
COPYRIGHT 2014 CAROLE OSTERINK