These are the ten questions that were asked:
- What are your priorities if elected mayor of the City of Hudson?
- How would you solve the small city challenges?
- What would your plans be for the waterfront?
- How would you address the issue of gentrification and diversity in Hudson?
- What's your take on the number of elected officials?
- How would you address the issue of housing and the lack of affordable housing?
- What would you do about the budget? What would you do to increase the budget?
- What would you do to improve the police department, if it needs improving?
- The youth are the future of our city. What are your plans to service the youth?
- What makes you the better candidate to be mayor of the City of Hudson?
Hear the candidates' answers to these questions at HudsonVotes.com.