Back in May, the Hudson Bond program was launched. Half the price of every bond went into the Hudson Small Business Relief Fund. The other half could to spent at participating businesses.
Applications are now are being accepted for the first round of $500 grants from the Hudson Bonds relief fund. The grants will be awarded to eligible businesses on a first come, first served basis. To be eligible for a grant, a business must:
- Be based in Hudson and have been operational before February 2020 and still be operating as of February 2021
- Operate in retail, dining, hospitality, or as a cultural institution
- Have been negatively impacted financially by COVID-19
- Make less than $1 million in annual sales
- Have 20 or fewer full-time employees
- Have accepted Hudson Bonds at your business or commit to participating from now through July 31, 2021