The meetings in this first week of February are concentrated in the first three days.
- On Monday, February 1, the Hudson Community Development and Planning Agency (HCDPA) has a special meeting at 11:45 a.m. The purpose of the meeting is to approve the contract with Enterprise Community Partners for the $1 million anti-displacement grant. Click here to join the Zoom meeting, which is expected to be very brief.
- At 5:00 p.m. on Monday, February 1, there is a public hearing on the proposed police reforms. As background for the hearing, the report submitted by the Police Advisory and Reconciliation Commission can be found here, and the recommendations for reforms in Year One can be found here. To join the public hearing, click here.
- Also on Monday, February 1, the Tourism Board meets at 7:00 p.m. Click here to join the Zoom meeting.
- On Tuesday, February 2, the Hudson IDA (Industrial Development Agency) meets at 1:00 p.m. The Galvan Foundation's request for a PILOT (payment in lieu of taxes) for the proposed "Depot District" is expected to be a topic for discussion. Click here to access the virtual meeting.
- Also on Tuesday, February 2, the First Ward Forum takes place at 6:00 p.m. Residents of the First Ward can register to be part of the Zoom meeting by clicking here.
- On Wednesday, February 3, the Affordable Housing and Development Committee of the Hudson Housing Authority Board of Commissioners meets at 1:00 p.m. to continue its planning. Darren Scott, director of development for Upstate East at NYS Homes and Community Renewal, will be present for the meeting. The link to the Zoom meeting has not yet been made available.