This week is a short one--just three days before the long Thanksgiving weekend--but on those three days, there is a meeting (or three) on every day.
- On Monday, November 22, the Common Council holds a special meeting at 6:00 p.m. to consider and act on the proposed budget for 2022. The proposed budget can be found here. The link to the Zoom meeting will be published on the City of Hudson website prior to the meeting. Scroll down to the calendar.
- On Tuesday, November 23, the Hudson Development Corporation Board meets at noon. Among the items on the agenda are updates on the disposition of the Montgomery Street parcel and HDC's strategic plan for its future. The meeting takes place on Zoom. Click here to join the meeting.
- On Tuesday, November 23, at 6:00 p.m. Mayor Kamal Johnson and Michelle Tullo, Housing Justice Director, hold a town hall about the recently completed Affordable Housing Development Plan. To review the plan, click here. The meeting will take place on Zoom. Click here to join the meeting.
- At 7:30 p.m. on Tuesday, November 23, the Greenport Planning Board holds its regular monthly meeting. On the agenda for the meeting is the proposal from Redburn Development to construct an apartment complex, described as "workforce housing," on Healy Boulevard. The Greenport Planning Board meeting takes place in person at the Greenport Town Hall, 600 Town Hall Drive.
- On Wednesday, November 24, the ad hoc "Properties" committee meets at 5:00 p.m. The meeting may provide an update on the progress in selling 429 Warren Street now that the Code Enforcement Office was been relocated to 751 Warren Street. The meeting will take place on Zoom. The link will be published on the City of Hudson website prior to the meeting. Scroll down to the calendar.
COPYRIGHT 2021 CAROLE OSTERINK