As of 1:30 p.m. on August 1, 2020:
- Columbia County has had 37 residents that have passed away from COVID-19.
- Columbia County has 495 confirmed positive cases.
- There are 16 active cases of COVID-19 in Columbia County. We are monitoring 94 county residents on mandatory quarantine, and there are 12 on precautionary quarantine.
- 442 of the 495 cases have recovered from COVID-19
- 3 of the positive cases are hospitalized, none of those hospitalized are in the ICU
- We have received 18,464 PCR reports. Please note this number may represent duplicate reports, out of county reports, and multiple nursing home testings.