As of 3:00 p.m. on August 6, 2020:
- Columbia County has had 37 residents that have passed away from COVID-19.
- Columbia County has 509 confirmed positive cases.
- There are 13 active cases of COVID-19 in Columbia County. We are monitoring 107 county residents on mandatory quarantine, and there are 26 on precautionary quarantine.
- 459 of the 509 cases are recovering from COVID-19
- 3 of the positive cases are hospitalized, none of those hospitalized are in the ICU
- We have received 19,453 PCR reports. Please note this number may represent duplicate reports, out of county reports and multiple nursing home testings.