As of 1:30 p.m. on August 8, 2020:
- Columbia County has had 37 residents that have passed away from COVID-19.
- Columbia County has 512 confirmed positive cases.
- There are 11 active cases of COVID-19 in Columbia County. We are monitoring 99 county residents on mandatory quarantine, and there are 22 on precautionary quarantine.
- 464 of the 512 cases have recovered from COVID-19
- 3 of the positive cases are hospitalized, none of those hospitalized are in the ICU
- We have received 19,830 PCR reports. Please note this number may represent duplicate reports, out of county reports, and multiple nursing home testings.