- On Tuesday, September 1, the Conservation Advisory Council meets at 6:00 p.m. Information to access the meeting is not yet available.
- Also on Tuesday, September 1, the Tourism Board meets at 7:00 p.m. Information to access the Zoom meeting will be published on the City of Hudson website prior to the meeting. Scroll down to the calendar.
- On Wednesday, September 2, the Common Council Youth, Education, Seniors, and Recreation Committee meets at 5:30 p.m. Information to access the Zoom meeting will be published on the City of Hudson website prior to the meeting. Scroll down to the calendar.
- Also on Wednesday, September 2, the Housing and Transportation Committee meets at 6:45 p.m. It is rumored that committee chair Tiffany Garriga wants the meeting to be held outdoors rather than on Zoom. If this is to happen, Gossips will notify readers of the location of the meeting.
- On Thursday, September 3, Mayor Kamal Johnson is holding a public hearing at 3:00 p.m. on a local law that amends Chapter 129 of the city code to conform with recent changes to the Energize NY Benefit Financing Program. The original law implementing the program was enacted in September 2016. The public hearing will be held as a Zoom meeting. Click here to join the meeting. The meeting ID is 825 0245 4463; the passcode is 353582.
Monday, August 31, 2020
Virtual Meetings of Interest in the Week Ahead
It's a leisurely week as August ends and September begins, with only two nights of meetings.