As of 3 p.m. on May 27, 2020:
- Columbia County has had 32 residents that have passed away from COVID-19.
- Through quality assurance, we identified some duplicates in our total positive confirmed cases. Columbia County has received confirmed positive test results for 379 unique community members.
- There are 140 active cases of COVID-19 in Columbia County.
- There are 76 additional residents on mandatory quarantine and 5 residents on precautionary quarantine.
- 207 of the 379 cases have recovered from COVID-19
- 17 of the positive cases are hospitalized, 1 of those hospitalized are in the ICU
- We have categorized our results by antibody and PCR [diagnostic] tests. We've received a total of 3,869 PCR test results and we've received 1,044 antibody results, of which 119 were positive.