As of 2 p.m. on May 22, 2020:
- We are sad to report Columbia County has had 31 residents that have pass[ed] away from COVID-19.
- 360 positive cases of COVID-19 with 142 active cases. There are 61 additional residents on mandatory quarantine and 3 residents on precautionary quarantine.
- 188 of the 360 cases have recovered from COVID-19
- 17 of the positive cases are hospitalized, 1 of those hospitalized are in the ICU
- We have received 3,961 test results completed for Columbia County residents