This week there are meetings to keep you glued to your computer screen every day but Friday.
- On Monday, December 7, the Tourism Board meets at 5 p.m. The link to the Zoom meeting has not yet been published, but it should be posted on the City of Hudson website sometime tomorrow.
- Also on Monday, December 7, the Common Council holds its informal meeting for December. So far, no agenda items for the meeting have been posted, but the link to the Zoom meeting has. Click here to join the meeting.
- On Tuesday, December 8, at 10:30 a.m., the Hudson Community Development and Planning Agency (HCDPA) holds its monthly meeting. No agenda for the meeting has yet been published, but the link to the Zoom meeting has been posted. Click here to join the meeting.
- Also on Tuesday, December 8, the Planning Board meets at 6:00 p.m. The agenda, which can be found here, includes four public hearings: (1) 41-43 North Seventh Street, the proposed new location for Isaan Thai Star--exterior uses only; (2) 35 South Third Street, WYLDE Hudson--exterior uses only; (3) 119 Columbia Street, to install wireless communication equipment on the roof of Providence Hall; (4) amended site plan for the proposed hotel at 620 Union Street.
The Colarusso conditional use permits are also on the agenda under "Old Business." Click here to join the Zoom meeting.
- On Wednesday, December 9, the Hudson Housing Authority Board of Commissioners holds its monthly meeting at 6:00 p.m. The link to the Zoom meeting can be found on the HHA website.
- On Thursday, December 10, at 6:00 p.m., there is a public information meeting about the truck route origin and destination study. M. J. Engineering and Land Surveying, the group conducting the study, will present data collected on truck traffic in Hudson and review anticipated next steps for the study. The link to the Zoom meeting will be posted on the City of Hudson website on the day of the meeting. For more information about the meeting, click here.