Although the summer solstice is still two weeks away, this week begins with sweltering heat and promises a few meetings worth Zooming in on.
- On Monday, June 7, the Tourism Board meets at 5:00 p.m. No agenda for the meeting is available nor is the link to the Zoom meeting. The latter should be published on the City of Hudson website prior to the meeting, Scroll down to the calendar.
- Also on Monday, June 7, the informal meeting of the Common Council takes place at 6:00 p.m. This is the meeting at which department heads make their reports to the Council and new resolutions are introduced. So far, no agenda items for the meeting have been published. Click here to join the Zoom meeting.
- On Tuesday, June 8, the board of Hudson Community Development and Planning Agency (HCDPA) meets at noon. Updates on the status of the former community garden and the anti-displacement grant may be forthcoming. Click here to join the Zoom meeting.
- At 6:00 p.m. in Tuesday, June 8, the Planning Board holds its regular monthly meeting, the first since the resignation of Planning Board chair Betsy Gramkow. The agenda for the meeting is not yet available, but it is expected that the public hearings on the Verizon proposal to install communications equipment on Providence Hall and the Galvan Foundation proposal to construct two apartment buildings on North Seventh Street will continue and the public hearing on the proposal for the adaptive reuse of the Pocketbook Factory will begin. Click here to join the Zoom meeting.
- On Wednesday, June 9, the Hudson Housing Authority Board of Commissioners meets at 6:00 p.m. The 54-page RFQ (request for qualifications) for new development may be presented at this meeting. The link to the Zoom meeting can be found on the HHA website.
- On Friday, June 11, the Historic Preservation Commission meets at 10:00 a.m. Click here to join the Zoom meeting.