It's the final week before the summer solstice, and all the meetings this week are concentrated in the first three days.
- Today, Monday, June 14 (actual Flag Day), the Tourism Board holds a special meeting at 5:00 p.m. The link to the Zoom meeting should be published on the City of Hudson website later today.
- On Tuesday, June 15, Hudson Community Development and Planning Agency (HCDPA) holds a special meeting at noon to discuss the disposition of its vacant properties. The link to the Zoom meeting should be published on the City of Hudson website at some point prior to the meeting.
Update: It's 11:20 a.m. on Tuesday, June 15, and the Zoom link to the HCDPA special meeting has still not been published.
- Also on Tuesday, June 15, the Common Council ad hoc committee drafting legislation to solve the city's sidewalk problem meets at 5:30 p.m. The link to the Zoom meeting should be published on the City of Hudson website at some point prior to the meeting.
- At 7:00 p.m. on Tuesday, June 15, the Common Council holds its regular monthly meeting. Click here to access the Zoom meeting.
- On Wednesday, June 16, the Board of Estimate and Apportionment (BEA) meets at 3:00 p.m. The BEA is made up of the mayor, the city treasurer, and the Common Council president. The purpose of the meeting is not known, and no link to the Zoom meeting has yet been published.
- Although the city calendar indicates that the subcommittee of the Hudson Housing Authority Board of Commissioners has a meeting at 6:00 p.m. on Wednesday, June 16, at the HHA meeting on Wednesday, June 9, it was announced that there would be no meeting this week.