As of 3 p.m. on June 10, 2020:
- Columbia County has had 37 residents that have passed away from COVID-19.
- Columbia County has received a total of 6,470 PCR [diagnostic] test results with 407 confirmed positive cases.
- There are 35 active cases of COVID-19 in Columbia County.
- 336 of the 407 cases have recovered from COVID-19
- 11 of the positive cases are hospitalized, none of those hospitalized are in the ICU
- We've received 1,677 antibody results, of which 154 were positive
The virus is still with us. Let's be careful out there.