As of 3 p.m. on June 20, 2020:
- Columbia County has had 37 residents that have passed away from COVID-19.
- Columbia County has 428 confirmed positive cases.
- There are 32 active cases of COVID-19 in Columbia County.
- 359 of the 428 cases have recovered from COVID-19
- 11 of the positive cases are hospitalized, none of those hospitalized are in the ICU
- We have received 9,075 PCR reports. Please note this number represents duplicate reports, out of county, and multiple nursing home testings.