As of 2 p.m. on June 7, 2020:
- Columbia County has had 34 residents that have passed away from COVID-19.
- Columbia County has received a total of 6,011 PCR [diagnostic] test results with 402 confirmed positive cases.
- There are 47 active cases of COVID-19 in Columbia County.
- There are 31 additional residents on mandatory quarantine and 10 residents on precautionary quarantine.
- 321 of the 402 cases have recovered from COVID-19
- 17 of the positive cases are hospitalized, none of those hospitalized are in the ICU
- We're received 1,628 antibody results, of which 150 were positive.