The Columbia County Department of Health has released its numbers for today. Since yesterday, there have been six new cases of COVID-19 and three more recoveries, increasing the number of active cases by three. The number of people hospitalized with COVID-19 remains the same. There have been no new deaths.
As of 3:00 p.m. on June 25, 2020:
- Columbia County has had 37 residents that have passed away from COVID-19.
- Columbia County has 437 confirmed positive cases.
- There are 27 active cases of COVID-19 in Columbia County.
- 373 of the 437 cases have recovered from COVID-19
- 7 of the positive cases are hospitalized, 0 of those hospitalized are in the ICU
- We have received 9,929 PCR reports. Please note this number may represent duplicate reports, out of county reports, and multiple nursing home testings.
Post a Comment