The Columbia County Department of Health has released its numbers for today. Since yesterday, there has been one new confirmed case of COVID-19 and one more recovery. That would seem to indicate that the number of active cases remains unchanged, but CCDOH reports there is one more active case since yesterday, making the number 25. There is one more person hospitalized since yesterday, but there have been no more deaths.
As of 3:00 p.m. on June 29, 2020:
- Columbia County has had 37 residents that have passed away from COVID-19.
- Columbia County has 440 confirmed positive cases.
- There are 25 active cases of COVID-19 in Columbia County.
- 378 of the 440 cases have recovered from COVID-19
- 10 of the positive cases are hospitalized, 0 of those hospitalized are in the ICU
- We have received 10,874 PCR reports. Please note this number may represent duplicate reports, out of county reports and multiple nursing home testings.
Post a Comment