As of 3 p.m. on June 9, 2020:
- We are sad to report Columbia County has had our 37th resident that has passed away from COVID-19.
- Columbia County has received a total of 6,394 PCR [diagnostic] test results with 402 confirmed positive cases.
- There are 30 active cases of COVID-19 in Columbia County.
- There are 16 additional residents on mandatory quarantine and 3 residents on precautionary quarantine.
- 335 of the 402 cases have recovered from COVID-19
- 11 of the positive cases are hospitalized, none of those hospitalized are in the ICU
- We've received 1,671 antibody results, of which 154 were positive.