The Columbia County Department of Health has released its numbers for today. Since yesterday, there has been one new case of COVID-19 and two more recoveries. The number of people hospitalized with COVID-19 has decreased by one since yesterday. There have been no more deaths from the virus.
As of 3 p.m. on June 18, 2020:
- Columbia County has had 37 residents that have passed away from COVID-19.
- Columbia County has 423 confirmed positive cases.
- There are 34 active cases of COVID-19 in Columbia County.
- 351 of the 423 cases have recovered from COVID-19
- 12 of the positive cases are hospitalized, none of those hospitalized are in the ICU
- We have received 8,503 PCR reports. Please note this number may represent duplicate reports, out of county reports, and multiple nursing home testings.
Post a Comment