Free Walk-up Clinics on the sidewalk in front of the former John L. Edwards School, 360 State Street
- Tuesday, June 30, 9 to 11 a.m.
- Tuesday, July 7, 9 to 11 a.m.
- Tuesday, July 21, 9 to 11 a.m.
- Tuesday, July 28, 9 to 11 a.m.
Free Drive-thru Clinic at the Department of Health, 325 Columbia Street
- Sunday, July 12, 9 a.m. to noon
You can also be tested at WellNow Urgent Care, 446 Fairview Avenue, in Greenport. Testing is covered by health insurance. If you do not have health insurance, the fee for testing at this facility is $150.
You should seek testing if any of the following describes you:
- Experiencing symptoms of coronavirus (fever, cough, trouble breathing, loss of taste or smell, or stomach upset)
- Have a job that puts you in contact with people outside your household
- Have been in contact with people experiencing symptoms or people who have tested positive