- On Monday, June 15, the full committee of the HDC Emergency Business Task Force was scheduled to meet at 3:00 p.m. That meeting has been canceled.
- On Tuesday, June 16, the Hudson Industrial Development Agency (IDA) meets at 1:00 p.m. It is expected that the information is now available for the IDA to do a cost-benefit analysis of the PILOT agreement being sought for the transformation of 620 Union Street into boutique hotel. Click here to observe the meeting.
- Also on Tuesday, June 16, the Common Council Finance Committee meets at 5:30 p.m. It is expected that many people upset by the police budget will be participating in the meeting. The information needed to access the meeting is not yet available but is expected to be published sometime tomorrow on the City of Hudson website. Scroll down to the calendar at the bottom of the home page.
- On 7:00 p.m. on Tuesday, June 16, the Common Council holds its regular monthly meeting. At the informal meeting on June 8, Council president Tom DePietro told a member of the public who wanted to comment on the affordable housing project proposed for 75 North Seventh Street proposed by the Galvan Foundation that the Council would not be deciding anything at Tuesday's meeting, but they would allow public comment on the proposed project at the meeting. The fact sheet on the project presented to the Council can be found here; the study done by the Benjamin Center on the 40-year PILOT being requested for the project can be found here. Information for accessing the meeting is expected to be available sometime tomorrow on the City of Hudson website. Scroll down to the calendar at the bottom of the home page.
- At 9:00 p.m. on Tuesday, June 16, the Hudson City School District holds a "Vote Update Board Meeting." Ballots for the budget vote and school board election must be received by 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday. It is expected that news of the fate of the proposed $50.7 million 2020-2021 budget will be forthcoming at this meeting. Click here for information about accessing the meeting.
- On Wednesday, June 17, the Zoning Board of Appeals meets at 6:00 p.m. On the agenda are three public hearings on projects requiring area variances: 217-219 State Street, 830 Union Street, 213 and 235 Robinson Street. Information for accessing the meeting is expected to be posted on the City of Hudson website on the day of the meeting.
- On Thursday, June 18, the Common Council Economic Development Committee is scheduled to meet at 6:00 p.m.
- On Friday, June 19, the Tourism Board is scheduled to meet at 5:00 p.m. Some information about responses to the RFP for projects to be funded with the lodging tax money allocated to the Tourism Board may be forthcoming at this meeting.
VOTE NO ON THE SCHOOL BUDGET!ReplyDelete